Friends of the ACO Application Form part 1 – file upload
To Support Your Application – Please Read
- A short statement telling us why you would like to join the ACO and how you can help to support the aims of the Association.
- A nomination from a full member who provides a short character reference.
- Your current CV with the following information:
• Credits should be an accurate representation of applicant’s role on production.
• Daily engagements should be quantified and clearly marked as such.
• Your CV should include the year of production for each credit.
• For episodic productions, state episodes for which you received a credit.
- Please provide suitable 1:1 (min. 600×600 pixels) head and shoulders PORTRAIT picture for use as your ‘headshot’ on the ACO website members page.
- Fill in the online application form as completely as possible.
- Confirmation to have read the ACO rules and acknowledge the guidelines of the ACO.
Failure to observe these criteria may prejudice your application!
Please have your statement, C.V. and headshot ready to continue the online application form. At this first part of the two parts online form we will ask you to upload your files. At the second part we will ask you to fill in your personal information, contact information. In addition we have a section for your agents/diary service and a C.V. section for your resume, experience and important credits that will be displayed on your members page once you’ve become a member.