Mo-Sys Virtual Production Learning Zone
at KitPlus Show Manchester, UK
Thursday 23rd June
Join us at MediaCity, Salford for the KitPlus Show on Thursday 23 June where Mo-Sys Academy will be setting up a Virtual Production Learning Zone. A series of short training taster sessions will be running throughout the day.
Mo-Sys will also be hosting a panel session at 11am on the main stage at the event on The Future of Virtual Production Training, discussing how to overcome the skills gap and maximise the opportunities of LED Virtual Production for Broadcast with panellists including Nicholas Glean from University of Sunderland and Adam Soan of Bendac.
Come along to discover our innovative Virtual Production solutions including:
- StarTracker – widely recognized camera tracking system which uses retro-reflective stickers, randomly applied to the studio ceiling or the lighting grid, to define a star map.
- VP Pro XR – dedicated XR server purpose-built for Cinematic XR on-set real-time production.
- Cinematic XR Focus – pulling focus from talent to virtual objects positioned behind the plane of the LED volume.
- Multi-Cam – VP Pro XR feature enabling seamless multi-camera switching to overcome the typical 5-6 frame refresh delay in LED volumes.
- Mo-Sys Academy – learn virtual production from industry-leading professionals, featuring skills and techniques that are at the forefront of the modern film industry.