Full and Associate Members Application Form part 1 – file upload
To Support Your Application – Please Read
- A short statement telling us why you would like to join the ACO and how you can help to support the aims of the Association. Please bear in mind that the ACO is operated at all levels by existing members – help and engagement with the workload of the Association are crucial to the success of our goals.
The ACO expects the members collaboration and support – you will be called on from time to time to engage and serve either at Board level, in one of the Committees or to assist with events and initiatives organised by the Association. Please specify any practical help you can offer the ACO. This is considered as an important obligation of membership.
- A nomination from a full member who provides a short character reference. If you don’t know a full member please provide three letters of recommendation form industry professionals, one of whom must be a Director of Photography.
- Your current CV with the following information:
• Credits should be an accurate representation of applicant’s role on production.
• Daily engagements should be quantified and clearly marked as such.
• Your CV must include the year of production for each credit.
• For episodic productions, state episodes for which you received a credit.
- Please provide suitable 1:1 (min. 600x600 pixels) head and shoulders PORTRAIT picture for use as your ‘headshot’ on the ACO website members page.
- Fill in the online application form as completely as possible.
Failure to observe these criteria may prejudice your application!
Please have your statement, letters of reference (if applicable), C.V. and headshot ready to continue the online application form. At this first part of the two parts online form we will ask you to upload the required files. At the second part we will ask you to fill in your personal information, contact information. In addition we have a section for your agents/diary service and a C.V. section for your resume, experience and important credits that will be displayed on your members page once you’ve become a member.